Monday, January 8, 2007

I can't Believe It's Not Buckeyes!!

HaHa .. I can't Believe It's Not Buckeyes!! I am a Gator .. my heart (and my money) was with Gators but at some wicked corner of my rational brain, I believed in Buckeyes (since Troy Smith is from Cleveland, where I currently reside). Full credit goes to Urban Meyer (also from Ohio) and his "spread offense". Also credit goes to one of the best defense ... it was too much for OSU to take!!

All those "Chris take a Leak" shoutings ended by the end of 3rd quarter .. and being a Gator fan and a minority at the Playhouse Square Center .. I took a breath of relief ;D Gators thrashed Buckeyes .. hip hip hurray !!!

FLORIDA 41
OHIO STATE 14

Congrats to Gators for being the football and the basketball champs !! Good NFLuck to Chris Leak. Bright future for Gators with Tebow and Harvin.

details at >>
SI.com

No comments: